Thursday, November 22, 2018

ANIMALS - TIM

ANIMALS - TIM - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about ANIMALS - TIM, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review ANIMALS - TIM it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



(I = Interviewer; T= Tim)

I: Can you describe your pet?
T: She’s very fat and not very pretty. But she’s got a cute, curly tail.
I: Is she a good companion?
T: Yes, absolutely. I always tell her my problems, and she listens.
I: Do you and your pet look alike?
T: I hope not.
I: If you were an animal, what would you like to be?
T: A dolphin. I love the ocean, and dolphins are intelligent and funny – like me!


(I = Entrevistador; T = Tim)

I: Você pode descrever seu animal de estimação?
T: Ela é muito gorda e não é muito bonita. Mas ela tem um rabo bonito e enrolado.
I: Ela é uma boa companheira?
T: Sim, absolutamente. Eu sempre digo a ela meus problemas, e ela ouve.
I: Você e seu animal de estimação são parecidos?
T: Eu espero que não.
I: Se você fosse um animal, o que você gostaria de ser?
T: Um golfinho. Eu amo o oceano, e os golfinhos são inteligentes e engraçados - como eu!