Friday, August 24, 2018

PAINS

PAINS - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about PAINS , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review PAINS it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.





A = I walked home last night in the rain, and now I have a really bad cold.
B = I´ve got a terrible cough. I think it´s getting worse.
C = Sorry, I can´t play tennis tomorrow. I´ve got terrible backache.
D = I spent too much time outside yesterday, and now I´ve got sunburn!
E = I don´t feel very well, I think I have a temperature.
F = I don´t know why, but I´ve got a bad sore throat this morning.



A = Eu andei até em casa ontem à noite na chuva, e agora eu estou com um resfriado muito forte.
B = Eu estou com uma uma tosse terrível. Eu acho que está ficando pior.
C = Desculpe, eu não posso jogar tênis amanhã. Eu estou com uma terrível dor nas costas.
D = Passei muito tempo fora ontem e agora estou com queimaduras solares!
E = Não me sinto muito bem, acho que estou com febre.
F = Não sei porque, mas estou com uma dor de garganta esta manhã.