Tuesday, August 7, 2018

FIRST IMPRESSION

FIRST IMPRESSION - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about FIRST IMPRESSION, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review FIRST IMPRESSION it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.


I was very optimistic when I went to meet Claire. My first impression was that she was very friendly and outgoing. Physically, she was my type – she was rather slim and not very tall, with long dark hair- very pretty. And she was very funny, too. She had a great sense of humor. We laughed a lot. But the only problem was that Claire was very talkative. She talked all the time and I just listened. She wasn’t very interested in me. At the end of the evening, I knew everything about her, and she knew nothing about me. Claire was the kind of woman I could have as a friend but not as a girlfriend.


Eu estava muito otimista quando fui conhecer a Claire. Minha primeira impressão foi que ela era muito simpática e extrovertida. Fisicamente, ela era meu tipo - ela era bastante magra e não muito alta, com longos cabelos escuros - muito bonita. E ela também era muito engraçada. Ela tinha um grande senso de humor. Nós rimos muito. Mas o único problema era que Claire era muito falante. Ela falava o tempo todo e eu apenas ouvia. Ela não estava muito interessada em mim. No final da noite, eu sabia tudo sobre ela e ela não sabia nada sobre mim. Claire era o tipo de mulher que eu poderia ter como amiga, mas não como namorada.