Wednesday, July 11, 2018

DIÁLOGO - KATE e JOE

DIÁLOGO - KATE e JOE - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about DIÁLOGO - KATE e JOE, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article Diálogos Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review DIÁLOGO - KATE e JOE it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.


Kate: Oh, no! Where are my car Keys?
Joe: I don’t know. Are they in your purse?
Kate: No, they’re not.
Joe: Maybe they’re on the table in the restaurant.
Server: Excuse me. Are these your Keys?
Kate: Yes, they are. Thank you!
Server: You’re welcome. And is this your wallet?
Kate: Hmm. No, It's not. Where’s your wallet, Joe?
Joe: It’s in my pocket...Wait a minute! That is my wallet!



Kate: Oh, não! Onde estão as chaves do meu carro?
Joe: eu não sei. Eles estão em sua bolsa?
Kate: Não, eles não são.
Joe: Talvez eles estejam na mesa do restaurante.
Servidor: Com licença. São estas as suas chaves?
Kate: Sim, eles são. Obrigado!
Servidor: você é bem-vindo. E esta é sua carteira?
Kate: Hmm. Não, não é. Onde está sua carteira, Joe?
Joe: Está no meu bolso ... Espere um minuto! Essa é minha carteira!