Monday, July 23, 2018

6 RAZÕES PARA GANHAR O BIG BROTHER

6 RAZÕES PARA GANHAR O BIG BROTHER - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about 6 RAZÕES PARA GANHAR O BIG BROTHER , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review 6 RAZÕES PARA GANHAR O BIG BROTHER it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.


I hope to win The Big Brother Show prize because my sister is in the hospital. I want to pay for her medical bills.

Espero ganhar o prêmio Big Brother Show porque minha irmã está no hospital. Eu quero pagar por suas contas médicas.

I'd like to meet new people and have a good time. Oh, and I want to buy my mom a house.

Eu gostaria de conhecer novas pessoas e me divertir. Ah, e eu quero comprar uma casa para minha mãe.

One day, I hope to be a famous rock star. I want to go on The Big Brother Show because millions of people watch it.

Um dia, espero ser uma famosa estrela do rock. Eu quero ir no Big Brother Show porque milhões de pessoas assistem.

I want to go on The Big Brother Show because I'm really good-looking. The camera loves me!

Eu quero ir no Big Brother Show porque eu sou muito bonito. A câmera me ama!

I want to save the planet! I'd like to win the money and give it to Greenpeace.

Eu quero salvar o planeta! Eu gostaria de ganhar o dinheiro e dar para o Greenpeace.


I hope to win the money and spend it all on clothes, cosmetics, and jewelry.

Espero ganhar o dinheiro e gastar tudo em roupas, cosméticos e jóias.

TEXTO + TRADUÇÃO