Monday, September 2, 2019

WHERE IS THE BOY AT THE MOMENT?

WHERE IS THE BOY AT THE MOMENT? - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about WHERE IS THE BOY AT THE MOMENT?, I hope you can enjoy reading this , it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review WHERE IS THE BOY AT THE MOMENT? it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




Hi, it’s Joe here. I’m just calling to say I’m afraid I’m going to be a bit late. I’ve been at college all afternoon working on my history project. It’s really hard, and I still haven’t finished it! Anyway, I’m on my way, but my bus is taking ages to get here. All the other buses have gone past, but there’s no sign of mine! Hope to see you soon, anyway. Bye!



Olá, é o Joe aqui. Só estou ligando para dizer que tenho medo de me atrasar um pouco. Estive na faculdade a tarde toda trabalhando no meu projeto de história. É muito difícil e ainda não terminei! Enfim, estou a caminho, mas meu ônibus está demorando muito para chegar aqui. Todos os outros ônibus passaram, mas não há sinal meu! Espero vê-lo em breve, de qualquer maneira. Tchau!