Friday, March 15, 2019

PETA

PETA - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about PETA, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review PETA it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




A girl called Peta

My mum and dad called me Peta when I was born because they wanted a boy! Then they had four boys after me. I don’t like being the elder of so
Many boys and I don’t like my name. I’m going to change it to Petra when I’m 18. I quite like the baby, Henry – he’s everybody’s favorite – but I hate the others. They’re annoying and very boring – all they do is play noisy computer games and talk about football. I don’t want any children when I grow up- well, maybe one daughter.

Uma menina chamada peta

Minha mãe e meu pai me chamaram de Peta quando eu nasci porque eles queriam um menino! Então eles tiveram quatro garotos depois de mim. Eu não gosto de ser a mais velho de tantos meninos e eu não gosto do meu nome. Eu vou mudá-lo para Petra quando eu tiver 18 anos. Eu gosto muito do bebê, Henry - ele é o favorito de todos - mas eu odeio os outros. Eles são irritantes e muito chatos - tudo o que fazem é jogar jogos barulhentos de computador e falar sobre futebol. Eu não quero filhos quando eu crescer - bem, talvez uma filha.




VEJA NO YOUTUBE

COMO IR DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA: DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA 

GOSTOU DO CONTEÚDO? CONHEÇA NOSSO CURSO: SURVIVAL